Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My top 3 of the 40 most powerful photographs

I picked this photo because it is a good photograph and i admire the old look behind it from maybe the 1950s. I like the way the photographer captured the extremely long line of soldiers in the back and thats what drew my eyes to this photograph. I like how the little boy is a symbol of a childs love for his father and the difficulties of leaving family during war.

I picked this photo because i think its absolutely an amazing moment for mother nature and mankind altogether. Not to mention a man is helping a koala , that is not something that anybody sees daily. I like the way the photo captures the true scene of what is left of that poor koalas home. 

 This photo was my favorite because it shows a poor jewish man in a nazi concentrated camp standing up and showing no fear to the camp leaders who were devilish men. Most jews cowarded in fear before these leaders presence in hopes of mercy. This prisoner also escaped over 200 times and went back and forth between camp and freedom all for the woman he loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment